Friday, April 13, 2012

Visiting the Farm

Pin It
I've been on a search for local, organic produce and dairy. I want our family to eat cleaner and more nutritious. Local produce is much more nutritious due to traveling shorter distance. Organic produce usually reduces the pesticides on produce, is usually non GMO, and usually chemical free. See my doubtfulness? Well the best way to really know what's in your food, is to go to the source. I was very happy when I heard of a new farm in north Provo, La Nay Ferme, where I could do just that.

Click play to find out more:


See what I mean?

Peanut and I went for a tour of the farm during my time off. He of course had to be in proper attire. His onesie says "home grown'. We had a great time. It was a fun outside, spring activity to close our 2 weeks together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please be respectful.