Wednesday, March 28, 2012

When I Grow Up

Pin It
As you can tell my the many pages on this blog-I have a lot of things I love. On my list of things I want to be is a nutritionist, a doula, a lactation consultant, and a financial adviser. Random huh? Most of all, I want to be a stay at home mom. I'm hoping one of those jobs listed above will help me do that. The problem is choosing one, at least to start with. Whose to say I can't be a doula and a nutritionist? So I'm concentrating on real food and nutrition. I'm the most passionate about those.

On my search for knowledge on my other passions, I checked the DONA website (for certified doulas) and they said a good first step is to read a book about being a doula. Smart right? I think this is a great way to see if I want to continue down this path. So I ordered The Doula Book from Amazon (along with Christine Avanti's Skinny Chicks Eat Real Food, and Annabel Karmel's Superfood For Babies).

I'm excited to crack it open. Now my problem how does a mom of a 5.5 month old have time to read multiple books?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please be respectful.